Please see below for Info and Forms to help guide your season.
RC Mandatory Coaches Meetings on October 4 and 5, 2016—all head coaches must attend one meeting.
Coach Certification info for the 2016-17 season (check here for posted dates):
→ New coaches (brand new, no previous CSI) will need:
- Introduction to Coaching Ringette Course
- Competition Introduction Course
- Making Ethical Decisions Classroom Course
→ Coaches that have done their CSI course already:
- Take the Competition Introduction Course, to be completed by December 15
- Complete the online evaluation for Competition Introduction, to be completed by December 15
- The U14AA Head Coach, U16AA all and U19AA all, will also need to complete an on-ice evaluation to be certified, prior to January 31, 2017
For more information, including concussion resources:
Other requirements for the Calgary AA program:
- Calgary AA Head Coach Application
- Calgary AA Assistant Coach Application
- Police Information Check – How to Obtain a Police Information Check (PIC)
Head and Assistant Coaches need to apply by September 30, and provide receipt to VP League
- Coach Pledge
More Forms and Resources
- Ringette Calgary – Coaches Manual
- RAB Player Affiliation Form 2016
- RAB Accident Claim Form (fill out and submit to RAB)
In the case of injury, provide injured this form to athlete/parents to take along to treatment/diagnosis—it then must be submitted to RAB (not their provider) within 30 days of the injury occurring.
For more details, please see Ringette Alberta (RAB) Insurance Coverage Information.
- Calgary AA Nutritional Guidelines
Note: This manual has been updated for the 2016-17 season
Before submitting form, please ensure that Ringette Calgary policies have been followed (policy listed below, for more information see Coaches Manual at above link):
- Ringette Calgary Rules and Regulations. Section II. D. 2.
D. Affiliated Players:
1. Refer to the Ringette Alberta 5.0 Player Affiliation Policy
2. Procedure for “Quadrant to Quadrant” or “Quadrant to AA” Affiliate Transfer: A player may NOT BE CONTACTED to register as an (AP) for another Quadrant or AA without first obtaining approval or a release form signed by both Quadrant Presidents and/or AA Director.