Calgary AA Ringette is
an outstanding elite youth-sports program. Through competition and sportsmanship, our female athletes embrace an active lifestyle and good nutrition, learn great life lessons, and become part of a tight-knit team environment and AA ringette community.
to all our parent volunteers, including our Provincials and AA Committee—and to our amazing athletes and bench staff for their hard work, pride and sportsmanship in playing the fastest game on ice and representing our city.
COME ON DOWN
Are you playing U14 next year? Come check out our great program, ask questions, meet program members, and receive important info for this fall’s evaluations. Our INTRO TO AA SPRING SKATE will be held on May 7 at Henry Viney. Please see our page for more info, or click here to register now!
Important upcoming dates:
- April 24—Players and parents, we need your feedback! Please submit the year-end surveys (sent out by managers) by this date
- May 1—Accepting Coach Applications for 2017-18 season (closes May 31)
- May 6 and 7—Interested in attending the Ringette Alberta Conference and AGM? Let us know!
- Sunday, May 7—Intro to AA Spring Skate, held at Henry Viney Arena
- June 1—Registration opens for our 2017-18 Fall Evaluations (hint: the early bird gets a reduced tryout fee)
IN THE NEWS
On March 17, we helped run the Flames 50/50. Thank you to our volunteers and the Flames Foundation for the opportunity!
Check out this great article about our U16 Team Apex going to last year’s (2016) Nationals, and achieving success through team unity.
Ring it on!