Calgary AA Ringette is
an outstanding high-level youth-sports program. Through competition and sportsmanship, our female athletes embrace an active lifestyle and good nutrition, learn great life lessons, and become part of a tight-knit team environment and AA ringette community.
AND THE SEASON BEGINS…
With new teams formed, excitement turns into preparation for first practices, exhibition games and team-building events (the calendar starts to fill in quickly!). Congratulations to our new and returning AA athletes! A positive attitude creates success—we wish everyone a great season.
Important upcoming dates:
- September 22-24—Rusty Ring Exhibition for U14AA
- September 26—7:00 pm, Calgary AA Ringette AGM, details here
- September 29- October 1—Ring It On Exhibition for U16AA/U19AA
- October 4 and 5—Mandatory RC Coaches Meetings
- October 7—Road to Worlds, help support our Team Canada!
- October 15—RIS for Parents to be completed
IN THE NEWS
Congrats to our U19AA and RATH athletes for making it to Ringette Canada Junior and Senior National Team Canada 2017! Check out our post for rosters and more info. We’re excited to cheer you on in November, Go Team Canada!
Check out this great article about our U16 Team Apex going to 2016 Nationals, and achieving success through team unity.
The 2017-18 NRL Calgary RATH team is in! Check out their roster and info, find their next game and help cheer them on. The RATH demonstrate leadership and commitment to our great sport—continuing to play at a high level while pursuing life goals. Keep up with their news on Facebook or Twitter!
Ring it on!