For Calgary AA Ringette’s upcoming 2017-18 season, here are the steps for registration:
- Register for our Fall Evaluations (dates and times TBD).
- Evaluation sessions usually begin end of August, continue through the Labour Day weekend, and conclude by mid-Sept. Please visit our Fall Evaluations page for more info.
- Please also register with your community association for the upcoming season, but indicate your player’s interest in trying out for Calgary AA.
- If drafted to our AA program, player registration will be completed after team selection, with fees due immediately. Our AA Registrar will inform community associations of player selections; please follow up for refund policies.
- If a registrant is not drafted, they are released back to their community for evaluations and season play.
REGISTRATION FEE for the 2017-18 season: TBD
(due immediately following team selection)
Due to the high cost of credit card fees, registration fees will be collected by cheque at a specified time during Fall Evaluations.
Our program registration fee helps cover items such as initial fall tournament costs, Ringette Calgary and Ringette Alberta player fees, and contribution to a jersey fund. Team cash calls and fundraising strategies are usually outlined during the first team parent meeting.
We love ringette! See you this Fall 2017!